Citi retail banking or Citigroup has Citi’s global branch network, popularly known to many as Citibank. With more than 4,600 branches anywhere in the world, Citibank has more than USD 300 billion in deposits. In the United States, it is the third biggest retail bank based on deposits. In addition, there are branded branches of Citibank anywhere in the world, except for Mexico that is under a separate subsidiary named Banamex. Citibank gives Citigold or Citibank savings and checking accounts and services for small business, commercial banking, and personal wealth management. Since 2011, Citi has been the very first bank to start the digitized Smart Banking branches found in Washington, D.C., Tokyo, New York, and Busan, since it renovated its complete branch network. New service and sales centers were introduced also in Moscow and St. Petersburg. There is a 24 hour service unit that is called the Citi Express Module, which were also launched in Colombia. Citi also opened branches more recently in 3 new cities, so as to expand its Chinese presence for more than 13 cities.
In addition, Citibank gives Citigold services anywhere in the world to get rich clients who have USD 50,000 at least of liquid assets. For certain markets, Citigold Select can be accessed by clients who have USD 500,000 at least in liquid assets. The highest tiered service of Citibank is the Citigold Private Client meant for individuals of high net worth from USD 1 million to USD 3 million in liquid assets and provides access to investments and ideas from Citi Private Bank.
Thus, if you already have an existing account with Citicards, or a credit card, or you need a Citibank online login, all you need is a laptop or a desktop or a mobile device with a good and safe internet connection. You would also need a web browser like Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer. You should also keep on hand your bank account details for keying in online.
Perhaps one of the advantages of getting a www.citicards.com login is that you can access it not just in any web browser, but also any mobile device. You can also use this Citicards login to monitor and pay bills, check your balance, transfer funds, and the like.
Found below are pictures and process to make you put up your very own Citicards account/
(1) Open the web browser of your choice and proceed to the home page of Citicards my account home page at https://online.citibank.com. Click the hyperlink, “Register” found on the higher left portion of the web page.
(2) Note that the Citicards my account webpage you will see will not look exactly as it does above. Nonetheless, attempt to find the “Register” hyperlink on the web page and click on it.
(3) Take into consideration that it might happen that you will see another person’s account at Citicard and not the previous web page as in the picture on top. For this instance, log out first. Next, reload the web page. If the web page is still not popping up on the screen, simply remove the cache, the cookies, and/or the passwords from the web browser program. If you still cannot find the webpage using your required hyperlinks, simply close the web browser program and open the online Citicards webpage using a different program for the web browser.
(4) Relying on whether you are doing a sign in for a credit card or a bank account, you would have to key in your Account Information, plug in your online access, and click on confirm. For this web page, you would need to key in your Credit Card or ATM or Debit Card Number. Then you would have to click the “Continue” blue button for online access and confirmation.
(5) Just a few things to keep in mind about your Citicards login. When you have a bank account, have ready your ATM or debit card number, as well as your PIN. This is the code you key in at ATMs, as well as your bank account number or maybe the last four numbers of your Social Security Number. If you register using a credit card, you would require to have ready, your security word, your credit card, as well as the four digits on the last part of your Social Security Number. If you are the authorized user for this credit card, you will require the STC or the Secure Transaction Code that Citi sent to you through email when the primary cardholder included you as an authorized user. Keep in mind that if you require an STC, the main cardholder is needed to sign on and ask for it by utilizing the function, Manage Authorized User.